1. You could have the goods sent on consignment.
你可以用寄售的方式,
2. My company is very pleased with the deal I've been able to negotiate.
敝公司可对我在谈的这笔生意很满意。
3. This way we maintain continuous control over our financial risk until the final
payment is made.
在付清款项前,这种方式可控制财务风险。 4. The balance would be payable upon receipt of the goods.
余款等到收到货时付清。
5. The bank will guarantee payment even if your company were unable to pay.
即使货公司没法付款银行也自保证付款。 6. We'd prefer to have the money up-front, so we can pay off our transistor supplier.
我们也宁可有现金,这样可以付钱给我们的电晶体供应商。 7. Now that we've settled on the price, we need to discuss terms of payment.
既然价钱已经谈妥,该谈一谈付款的条件厂。 8. We'd get a discount if we paid before the fifteenth of the month.
如果我们在当月十五号前付款,就享有折扣。 9. Can we pay you by check?
我们可以用支票付款吗? 10. The customary method of payment in international trade is the letter of credit.
在国际贸易中惯例的付款方式是用信用状(L/C)。 11. Wouldn't we get a better deal if we bought the goods outright?
假如我们把货买断不是比较有利吗? 12. You would then need to pay one half the total invoice in local currency.
这样您需要以当地货币付总发票金额的一半。 13. We ask you to use an irrevocable letter of credit.
我们要求您们开一张下可撤销的信用状。